CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

KAWAN



-Friendship Quotes that always remain in my heart..deep inside my heart-

"A friend in need is a friend indeed"


"There are many types of ships. There are WOODEN ships, PLASTIC ships, and METAL ships. BUT the best and unsinkable ships are FRIENDSHIPS."

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." 




I specially dedicate this lovely song to all my friends out there...u guys are my
BEST FRIENDS ever...


                                           

And i'll be there for you whatever,whenever,wherever,
you need me




Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say." ... "Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.”

...Lots of love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment